Thursday, February 7, 2013

now this is important.


I figure we should get to know each other a little better. I'll start.

. I am an actor and writer. My life is words.
. I live in Dublin. I cannot stand the rain, but that somehow doesn't get in the way of how much I love this place.
. My love for plaid can only be matched by my love for sequins. My love for unicorns supersedes both.
. I play the piano. I keep saying I'm going to learn the mandolin...maybe this year.
. I hate to cook, and that means I'm bad at it. I do, however love to bake. You'll see a lot of that here.
. Running is my drug of choice. You'll probably have to listen to me go on about that as well.

... I think that's a good start. I'll keep you posted on the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012