Tuesday, March 26, 2013

my life in pages.



I used to make my best friend steal an extra agenda from her uni for me every September. I got addicted to the uni/college design, and couldn't seem to get my life in order without one. 

Then she graduated, and I was in trouble. 

My agenda is the closest thing I have to a security blanket. I just sleep better knowing it's tucked safely away in my handbag. I've tried multiple times to switch over to iPhone calendar and notes and the like, and it just doesn't stick. There's something addictive about portioning your life out on paper, as each week opens up fresh in front of you (I'm not going to read back on that sentence because I know how pathetic it sounds, but I can't help it, it's soooooo good). 

I have finally found a grown up agenda I adore. Thanks to my sister in law and her impecable taste (best Christmas present ever!), I have a new best friend. It has a fancy zipper, and it's made of leather, and has a place for me to write down all my favourite restaurants. It's perfect. It's even refillable, and the pages are so. darn. pretty. 








I love sparkles. Kate Spade loves sparkles. Match made in heaven. Now if only I could find a refillable pen to go with it, my life would be complete. Suggestions, anyone? 



1 comment:

  1. Space pen? Those are refillable... and you can write upside down.

    ReplyDelete

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012