Friday, March 29, 2013

3fe.

Even though the weather has been shocking this week, I convinced the Davsters to hike over the 3fe with me for some coffee-love. This place has (by far) the best coffee I have ever tasted ever. The double shot cap is to die for.

Davster originally found this place one day when he was filming on set somewhere nearby. A few weeks later, our friends just happened to get married across the street and he dragged me in while they went off to get photos taken. I was instantly smitten. The pared back, industrial space is warmed by the nutty roasted smell of coffee and the honey hewed wooden countertops. Plus their story is pretty cool. 

Bonus: the organic milk is sweet enough you don't need sugar. If it wasn't such a hike from our flat I'd be in here daily, surely annoying the hipster-toques off the baristas. 





What do you reckon the 'barista's choice' is... does that mean a choice of blend? I'll have to order that next time I'm in. Keep you posted. 



2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna need an update on that "barista's choice" thing. Also, I need you to shoot a selfie so I can see that coat you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Topshop! Also, 3fe is now on our list of places to visit when you get here!

      Delete

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012