Saturday, June 29, 2013

favourites.




Pretty much two of the things that make me happiest in life. Unicorns and T Rexes (Rexi? Rexies?)

I feel bad, as I've not shared any unicorn-love so far on this blog, and they're so damn majestic it's about time I do. This beauty happens to be one that a good friend of mine living in Paris sketched for my birthday. I bet all Parisian unicorns are this beautiful. Also, ages ago my SIL turned my attention to Lora Zombie, how does amazing prints (look!) and is pretty much the coolest Russian artist I know of. 

I get all my T Rex-love from T Rex Trying, a pretty spectacular tumblr I must say. ... awww, the T Rex is trying to put on a cardigan, and paint his house, and instagram his dinner... it's just too good. They also make t shirts (like the one I'm wearing - also from my SIL. I'm so lucky my brother married her) 

Now once more, just cause I can't help myself...




Sigh, be still my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012