Thursday, June 20, 2013

hipsters.


The week's been busy with getting the show up on its feet. I seem to constantly forget how much work goes into opening week. But now that opening night is all sold out, programs are all printed, rehearsals are all rehearsed, there is little to do but stretch after my run, drink too much coffee, warm up my voice and wait. 

And while we wait, let's pay attention to these beauties. Found these photos on Today I Learned Something New. They are photos by photographer Leo Caillard, and are pretty much what they look like. Photos of statues dressed up as hipsters. Wonderful, wonderful hipsters. 



She is the perfect amount of hipster. And I love her shorts. For reals.

The collection is called Hipster in Stone. Immortalized forevahhhh.

Find more photos here, and delight in their self-imposed irony. Which one is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012