Thursday, June 13, 2013

summer chunes.

What's everyone listening to this summer?

There's nothing like new music to help you up your mileage, and while I have a bunch of ol' faithfuls

(here here and here, to name a few)

I'm constantly looking for new chunes to change up my pace and push me through unexplored miles.

Obviously, Daft Punk's new summer-friendly single will be the anthem of the summer. However, while I wouldn't change the radio station if it comes on, I don't see myself adding it to my summer running playlist.

Which brings me circling back to my question: what's on your summer chune list? I warn you, I harbour a borderline-unhealthy-obsession with David Bowie. Also, I'm a sucker for small Canadian indie-lovin' bands.

Speaking of, I'm definitely girl-crushing on Tegan & Sara's new album right now.




Ugh, aren't they brilliant?

And before I leave you to inundate me with amazing musical recommendations, check out this isolated vocal track from Queen's Under Pressure. Just listen to David Bowie's voice. Sighhhh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012