Tuesday, April 2, 2013

finally, spring.


















Ok people, I'm calling it. Spring is here. (!!)

No, I'm not jinxing anything. I actually don't think my wide, sweeping statements have much impact on greater weather patterns, so I feel perfectly comfortable looking out my window at the pristine sky and saying it: spring has sprung, my friends.

And thank goodness. I don't think I could have taken one more day of that schizophrenic winter weather. Make up your mind, Mother Nature... is it snowing or raining? Is it winter or hell on earth? Do you hate all of mankind or not?

With the beautiful weather, there are a few things on my mind...

Why do people buy juice? Homemade is better and cheaper and you can put all sorts of delicious stuff in it.
Spinach should find its way into every juice I ever drink.
Davster's latest juice creation: orange/spinach/ginger/carrot/deliciousssssss
I think there's a magpie nest outside our bedroom window.
Spring is the best smelling season.
Walking around the park makes me want a puppy.
I need to up my mileage.
I hope I can wear running shorts again soon.

...I think that's it for now. Time to go open all my windows and go for a wander.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012