Monday, March 11, 2013

nesting.


Question: is it technically called nesting if I'm not preggers? Cause I'm not (sorry Mum), but I have been going crazy wanting to redecor the house and make it all homely and cozy and lovely. Like, I look at tea towels over my morning cup of coffee, drool over bakeware when I'm meant to be writing, and peruse cashmere throws while I'm putting off folding the laundry. 

However, as the Davsters and I are waiting for the green light to get out of dodge and into Canada-land, we've decided not to invest any more into the flat that we have to. We're saving our pennies for the move. So all a girl can do is daydream and surf the net. 

one - both from Urban Outfitters. polar love. 
two - skinnylaminx on etsy. 
three - ugh, I want a stand mixer so badly. and it's on sale (!!)
four - it's named Elton. enough said. perfect for a rainy day with a book much? 
five - avoca-love. I will need one of these before we leave Dublin town (also, called the Dublin. perfect).
six - mixing bowls are my secret addiction. I don't think I could ever have enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012