Saturday, July 13, 2013

the start of something.


Things have been quiet around here (read busy). The Davsters and I have some stuff in the works, and this week everything sort of came to a head. It's a relief to have everything in order and moving and I feel like we've finally climbed out of a weird limbo. 

In the meantime... 

I'm pretty much eating my weight in cherries on a daily basis.
I have to start training for the half marathon in September. 
It's too hot to run, so night runs are becoming more frequent. 
I love running that time of night - the fireflies are out and you can see Venus and the moon. 
I'm missing pretty much the biggest heat wave in Dublin ever. Figures. 
It's hot here too, so it's not that bad. 
I'm feeling landlocked. I need a beach. 



Happy weekend, all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

sparkle and wander | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012